To achieve financial liberty and wealth, your business must be profitable, | Forum

advertisement
Princewill
Princewill Jan 17

The ultimate goal of starting a business is to be wealthy, financially independent, and free from debt, and to leave an inheritance for future generations.
To achieve financial liberty and wealth, your business must be profitable, stable, consistent, growing and protected against losses. There are several careless ways of losing money and sometimes people loose their business as a result, from business location/premises to employees, business partners and competitors.

I once heard of the story of an organization that moved into a business premises and from there they packed home, Why? RUNNING A BUSINESS IS A SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY.
Few years ago, we were considering changing our business location, we got some fantastic deals, nice locations but we had to pray, open our eyes, ask questions (like what happened to the company that was here before? did they go bankrupt? Did they move to another location/ better facility or to their permanent office building?), all of these helped us to make a wise decision. Being at the wrong place or location can ruin your business except you battle for it. The word of God says, it is the Lord your God that gives you power to get wealth, which also can imply, there will be opposition to your ability to be wealthy and you cannot do it alone.

We started a project in a location about 8 years ago, the surrounding environment was well developed but a certain perimeter that also covers where we had the project refused to develop. It was like an abandoned zone, the project was to be built and sold, generate income for the business and for almost 6 years nothing was happening there. We kept on trying, encouraging people near by to develop their plots, strategized and did all the marketing tactics until we started praying. In one particular event, we took soil samples of that location and prayed on it at my office with my staff. Let me shock you that in less than 2 weeks, our neighbors and property owners close by started clearing their lands, building fences and started their project which was going to make our project visible and not isolated, and in turn marketable. That wasn’t a coincidence.
Employees are the greatest assets of a business and they play a vital role in the success of the business. A business owner needs to consistently pray for his/her employees, watch their back and sometimes ask God for a discerning spirit to know their intent in the business. I once had an employee many years ago, the individual had a very good character and was willing to learn and grow, unfortunately for the first 3 months the individual joined us the business environment was very somehow. (I beg your pardon)
So I started praying, then I took interest in the individual and decided to query into the person’s background. After this exercise, I had to advise the individual to go and sort out issues relating to his personal life before coming back to work.

Last year, I went for the negotiation of a project at an organization, all the vendors were asked to seat at the board room and we were called one after the other for a commercial interview, while I was seated, I saw a competitor using charms, saw another one calling an inside staff of the organization to influence the outcome and of course others were also using several mediums that can influence the outcome in their favor. What would you expect of me? Go in there and blow technical grammar? Or go and show my management finesse? No way. The Kingdom of God suffers violent and violent men in the place of prayer seize it by force.

Finally, before you enter into a business partnership this year, take time to pray. One of my mentors once shared the story of man that went into partnership with his friend, and ended up becoming his driver. He wasn’t aware of the intentions of his friend to manipulate him and at the end of the day he lost everything and had to beg to work for him as a driver.

This year don’t trust in your abilities, depend on God, and hold fast to him. Involve God in your planning and process; let him go before you. There will always be challenges, mountains high and scary but as they say one with God is a majority. 
I pray that God will give speak on your behalf where you do not have a voice this year. Amen

I plead with you to share it, broadcast it, and feel free to ask questions, make comments and contribute.

See you tomorrow as we all get ready for the next topic.

Yours truly,

Oyeleke Ajiboye 
advertisement

Promoted contents

advertisement

Upcoming events

Anarkali Dresses Is Best Wedding Wear Collection
Anarkali dress is most popular Salwar suits in India. Order online latest anarkali salwar kameez and...
United India Insurance Company Limited
The United India Insurance Company is India's 2nd largest general insurance company. It was establis...

Ads

No Content

Promoted contents

advertisement

Upcoming events

Anarkali Dresses Is Best Wedding Wear Collection
Anarkali dress is most popular Salwar suits in India. Order online latest anarkali salwar kameez and...
United India Insurance Company Limited
The United India Insurance Company is India's 2nd largest general insurance company. It was establis...

Ads

No Content